Help Center
How Do I Report Unlicensed Activity?
Posted by Arsenio Taylor, Last modified by Gary Weldy on Apr 05 2016 04:06 PM

The Unlicensed Activity (ULA) program protects Florida residents and visitors from the potentially serious and dangerous consequences of receiving medical and health care services from an unlicensed person. The ULA unit investigates and refers for prosecution all unlicensed health care activity complaints and allegations.

To report suspected unlicensed health care practice, call 1-877-HALT-ULA (1-877-425-8852), email or mail a complaint form (pdf) to the following address:

Department of Health Consumer Services Unit
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin C-75
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-3275

Remaining Anonymous
Tipsters may remain anonymous, however, please note that under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail. Instead contact our office by phone or in writing. Written communication is also a matter of public record. Omit any information you do not wish to be disclosed.

Visit the Florida Department of Health to file a complaint on a non-medical related business or profession.

Verify License
To verify a person or establishment is licensed to practice a health care profession regulated by the department, please use our "License Verification" search application.

(2 vote(s))
Not helpful