Help Center
How can I file a complaint against a licensee?
Posted by Arsenio Taylor, Last modified by Tyler Gregory on Apr 06 2016 08:48 AM

If you wish to file a complaint online, visit the Bureau of Enforcement's Complaint Portal, or you may print the Complaint Form with the Authorization for Release of Patient Records alternatively you may call 1-888-419-3456 or (850)414-1976 to request one by phone. Complete the form and mail it to the address given on the form.

(3 vote(s))
Not helpful